The Benefits of Attending SEAK’s Workers’ Compensation & Occupational Medicine Conference
If you are involved in the workers’ compensation system treating or managing injured workers, this is the conference for you.
SEAK’s Workers’ Compensation & Occupational Medicine Conference is a unique annual event where medicine meets business.
Join us on Cape Cod for SEAK’s 38th Annual National Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Medicine Conference. SEAK has been proud to provide cutting edge, unbiased education to over 10,000 workers’ compensation and occupational medicine professionals since 1980. You will leave SEAK with numerous priceless tips that you can take back to immediately help you, your employer and your practice. We offer a top notch faculty, relevant and timely topics, continuing education credits, and numerous breakouts so that you can customize your learning experience.
Hyannis is located in the heart of Cape Cod, which is one of the top ten travel destinations in the U.S. The Cape offers warm water beaches, dining options for every taste, shopping, biking, hiking, fishing, museums, and entertainment. Our site hotel is located very close to the ferry terminals so that you can also easily explore the world famous islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
The conference is interdisciplinary and taught at a high level so that:
- Case managers
- Disability Specialists
- Occupational Nurses
- Nurse Case Practitioners
- Physical therapists
- Rehabilitation Counselors
- Rehabilitation Nurses and other occupational & WC professionals meet, network, and learn from a world class faculty and from each other.
The attendees are provided with a choice of 32 unique, cutting edge topics presented by national thought leaders as faculty. Each presenter delivers a high quality presentation designed to provide solutions and deliverables that attendees can take back to their office and company and implement.
Over the past 30+years many of our attendees have repeatedly told us that this is the best national conference of its kind. We understand that attendees are busy professionals with many demands on their time.
We take our educational commitment seriously and continually strive to provide the highest quality training and education available in the industry.
- The highest quality speakers
- Leave with practical advice you can take home with you to solve problems and save money
- Learn evidence based best practices
- Collegial atmosphere
- Earn continuing education credits
- Network at the receptions, 5 provided meals, and numerous scheduled breaks
- Exhibit hall
- Desirable location – Cape Cod in June.
- End early on day two, with time to enjoy/explore the area
- Detailed, printed conference handbook – a rarity these days
- Longest running conference of its kind – started in 1980